Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20 & 22 CSA Update

Hi everyone! I hope you are all are enjoying the weather today!
 
I just wanted to give you a quick update on your shares for this week.
 
Well we ran into a problem with packing boxes today. Not all of you items would fit as the broccoli and cauliflower are rather large. We placed those items in a seperate plastic bag. This is ONLY for the half shares. The full shares have the broccoli and cauliflower already inside.
 
A few of you have requested some recipes for parsley so I posted a dumpling recipe that is one of my favorites.
 
I have also posted a basic kale recipe that can be adjusted to fit your tastes like adding garlic scapes, parsley, or even chives!
 
Thank you all for giving me a heads up if someone is picking up your share for you!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment