- 2 bulbs kohlrabi
- 4 carrots
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain or Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Peel kohlrabi and carrots. Be sure to cut off all of the tough outer peel of the kohlrabi. Set them aside.
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt until well blended. Add pepper, if you like.
- Using the large holes on a standing grater or a mandoline set up for fine julienne, grate the kohlrabis and the carrots into the salad bowl. Toss everything together until the kohlrabi and carrot are evenly coated with the dressing. Taste and add more salt or pepper, if you'd like.