Thursday, May 30, 2013

Roasted Balsalmic Asparagus

I don't know about your but I am pretty sure I could put balsalmic vinegar on just about anything. But for some reason I especially love this on asparagus.

Here's a quick and easy recipe for Roasted Balsalmic Asparagus:

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound asparagus
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic (milder in flavor)
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions:
  • Preheat oven to 425 degrees
  • Snap off ends of asparagus by holding either end and bending until the stalk breaks,
 
  • Then place in the loaf pan
  • Drizzle with oil and vinegar and add the garlic. You can add as much or little as you'd like. I, personally like a little extra balsalmic and garlic :) My husband even likes to mix it up and add onion powder as well.

  • Toss to coat

  • Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes-12 minutes  depending on how crispy you like your asparagus. We actually like to eat ours raw!

  • Turn once to coat in oil, vinegar, garlic mixture.
    Enjoy!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment